Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Violet Crumble

"It's the way it shatters that matter."

That's the slogan for Nestle's Violet Crumble. I do not think that it's locally available here. I've never seen it in the supermarkets. I got mine from Australia. It was given to me by my friend.


Well, I must say that I'm not a fan of honeycomb. And Violet Crumble is exactly that. Honeycomb toffee coated in chocolate. It's similar to Cadbury's Crunchie.


Well, it was very crunchy. The whole chocolate bar had crumbled into chunks as shown in the picture above. It tasted of caramel and toffee ... very sweet and satisfying.

However, I just did not really appreciate honeycomb ... so I suppose I'd stick to Snickers or Picnic. Picnic is my all-time favourite chocolate bar. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...