Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hamper

Hey, I got myself a mighty large hamper from a lucky draw during the annual dinner. It's been a long, long time since I'd gotten anything. Hmn ... so this time ... my lucky star must had been shinning ... lols ...

The hamper ...
Hmn ... it was filled with confectionery .... and lots too! Now, let's see ....
1) Julie's Cocoro Chocolate-filled wafer - great cause I did not like the Vanilla-filled ones ;p
2) Julie's Strawberry Love Letters
3) Julie's Rich Tea Oat Biscuit. 14 convi-packs inside! So many!
4) Julie's Oat 25 Ten Grains. Also 14 convi-packs inside!
5) 2 packets of Munchy's Lexus Choco Coated Cream Biscuits
6) 2 packets of Munchy's Cream Crackers
7) A tin of Munchy's Top Mix
8) A can of lychee
9) A bottle of Sarsi

Hmn ... if I were to eat all these, it would probably take me half a year to finish ... so .......... I gave away near all to my colleagues and friends .... it is blessed to bless others. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...