Sunday, November 25, 2012

Green Tea @ Starbucks

We had 3 hours of free time during lunch break ... so we went to Starbucks for a drink. I indulged myself with a tall glass of Iced Green Tea Latte, while the rest had Espresso Frappucino.

I enjoyed the latte very much as it was thick and sweet and milky and very refreshing.

Tall Iced Green Tea Latte, RM14.85

Two days later, I met up with another friend at Starbucks again, and this time I had the Frappucino version, i.e. blended. 

Tall Green Tea Frappucino With Whipped Cream, RM14.85

Hmn ... Of the two, I think the iced version was more refreshing as it felt "lighter" compared to the blended version which was heavy with cream.  

Too bad that the drink was very pricey ..... and filling .... and fattening ... else I'd have it all the time! ;))

AND THIS CAKE WAS JUST SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! 


Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, RM10.90 per slice
I loved the combination of peanut butter (and cheese I think!), thin and sweet banana slivers, moist chocolate cake, mocha drizzle and chocolate powder. Simply divine & TO DIE FOR!!

There were just lots of people at this very small outlet .... it was distracting and rather difficult to talk .... but I loved the drinks and the cake nonetheless.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The last pic had me drooling. What wouldn't I give to have a slice of that? How much did you pay for it? Must try it on my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols ... RM10.90 per slice, but the taste was just heavenly! Go try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love green tea latte..i usually have the hot version.. yummmms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ... i love it both hot and cold .... very satisfying indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...