Friday, September 4, 2009

Exercising Again!!

Well, I'm not particularly active. When I exercise, I normally go for walks at the park. I've been to the park as early as 5 a.m in the morning. Alone! But I was not worried, as there were always a lot of old folks exercising there. The old folks go as early as 4 a.m. Once, when I was just starting my walk at about 5.30 a.m., a middle-aged lady jogged past me, and she said she'd done 7 rounds. Gosh!

Recently, my friend went to the park after 6.oo a.m. in the morning, and parked her car at the roadside. She was careless enough to leave her wallet and her brand new handphone in the car. Someone broke into her car and stole her belongings. Fortunately, they did not drive the whole car away!

Scary, eh. An old uncle whom I'd chatted with at the park did advise me to park my car in the allocated car parks within the park compound as it's safer there, with the security guard keeping an eye on the cars. Being a regular there, he shared a few incidents which happened to fellow joggers.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to drive all the way to the park, I climb the steps at home. Climbing for 1/2 hour is indeed draining, especially for an inactive person like me. But, it works for me in burning fat!!

Anyway, I'd stopped exercising for a while. It was too hot for the past few months, and then there was the haze, and then I was addicted to watching dramas, and then I started blogging. Heheh.

Recently, I'd gained weight. So it's time to start exercising again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...