Thursday, September 17, 2009

Surprise Holiday

Well, it was announced yesterday that tomorrow is a special holiday in conjunction with Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It came as a surprise to me. I'm sure glad. Who isn't happy to be given a holiday? Yippee!!!

However, for us in Sarawak, the holiday is announced too late for us to do anything. People who have booked their flights for tomorrow or Saturday are unable to change their flights already! People over in Peninsular Malaysia just can't get it into their heads that Sarawakians need to fly everywhere. And because of that, more time is needed to make arrangements.

Anyway, I was on duty this week. So I was REALLY glad that it's only a four-day week.

Also glad I will have tmrw off to pack my bag. Can't believe I'm going back to Kuching again, after less than 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...