Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spreading The Gospel Through Snack Food

I bought this can of cheese balls because it was on offer. RM1.50 per can at Ta Kiong Supermarket at The Spring Kuching.


What amused me was this.


It's the first time I've seen something like this on a label of a snack food. Wow. A Bible verse. A message from God. Profound.

Curious, I checked the other cans.


There they were. Different Bible verses! On the back of the Pizza Balls :


On the back of Fire Balls :


On the back of the Cheese Curlz :


Well, if you check the website, it indeed seemed bent on spreading the gospel through its brand. It's a novelty to me. Interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...