Friday, January 20, 2012

CNY Pedicure

Today, I wore a pair of sandals to school. While listening to the speeches at a function, I glanced down to look at my feet. Hmn. Pale and uninteresting. I turned my head to look at my colleague's feet. Her nails were also uncoloured.

No, I thought. I want to make my nails prettier.

So, right away, I picked up my phone to call Sammy to make an appointment for a pedicure. Thankfully, she was available, despite it being the time when females were prepping for the coming Chinese New Year celebration.

After the bold and dark colours which I'd wore for the past few times, I decided to go for a sweet pink colour this time.

O.P.I. NLV11
A-Rose At Dawn Broke By Noon

What a quirky name, but this colour is from the O.P.I Classics collection. It's a dark shimmery pink, a classic pink. It reminds me of spring blossoms, so it will be perfect to wear for CNY.

Sammy's normal pedicure cost RM35.00 now, compared to the promotional price of RM28.00 the last time I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...