Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weary Wednesday

Today has been a long, long day.

There are 9 periods today and, I was in class for 7, teaching from 7.00 a.m. - 9.40 a.m., and then 11.25 a.m. - 1.25 p.m. I had two great lessons today, and instead of making me tired, I left my classes feeling exhilarated and satisfied.

At 2.00 p.m., we gathered for CCA. And it lasted till 4.30 p.m. It was not tiring too, because all we had was registration, an introductory activity, and an ice-breaking activity. I was thinking that it was a great start for the CCA. Then all of the sudden, conflicting instructions came from the top, causing us a lot of confusion. I felt a lot of angst towards that sudden request, of which all of us felt was redundant.

This year, we aim to improve how CCA is run in the school. Personally, I agree with it, and I aim to improve how I document the records and materials for my CCA. It's just that someone kicked up a big fuss over something so menial and that made me absolutely PISSED.

And because of that, I came home feeling absolutely weary. And angry. And discouraged.

Writing is my coping mechanism. So if I don't rant about this, I'm just going to EXPLODE. Again. That's not good for my stress level and I'm just going to get more sick.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...