Saturday, January 28, 2012

M.A.C Lipstick : Plumful

I was feeling a bit upset over lunch. I wanted a wholesome lunch, but I did not get one. It made a bit cranky. I know it's petty, but somehow I was feeling so emo and upset. So I went to The Spring to buy a lipstick, just to cheer myself up.

I had bought my friend a M.A.C lipstick in KL the other day, and it looked so pretty that I wanted to buy one for myself too. Fortunately, there is M.A.C outlet here in Kuching.

I walked into the store, intending to buy a light pink colour for casual wear, but light pink does not really come through on my lips. So after trying a few shades of pink, I settled for a pretty plum pink called "Plumful". It is rather versatile, suitable for day or even night wear. It's a lustre lipstick with a subtle tinge of gloss.

Plumful

This is my very first M.A.C lipstick, and I do believe that I'm going to enjoy wearing this colour to work.

M.A.C lipstick sells for RM68.00 here in Kuching, the same price as it is sold in KL. Well, that's good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...