Friday, January 6, 2012

Hair Mask

For some reason, my hair seemed to be rather dry. It got entangled quite a lot, and it was rather difficult to comb. It felt coarse and lacked lustre.

It had been a few weeks since my hairdo. It was strange because from my previous experience, my hair did not get entangled after rebonding. Were the chemicals unsuitable for my hair? Or were my shampoo too strong and damaging? Or was I aging so the quality of my hair deteriorated? I didn't know and couldn't know for sure.

So to rectify the situation, I bought and applied a hair mask today.

Guardian organic brown rice repairing hair mask

The result was quite good. While the hair did not feel as smooth as it could have been, it did not entangle anymore. I also managed to restore some shine to it. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...