Friday, December 21, 2012

Cheese Baked Rice @ Kungfu Paradise

Kungfu Paradise hails from Singapore. It serves a fusion of Asian and Western Delights. I was at its stall at the Signatures Food Cout at KLCC ... and decided to try its cheesy baked rice.

There was a selection of topping to choose from ... and I opted for the most basic variety, which was Chicken Chop Baked Rice. Then I could select the sauces for my rice. There were 3 choices - cream, curry or tomato - and diners could select up to a combination of 2 sauces. I merely asked for the cream sauce. 

After I paid, I was issued a docket with a number ... and then I waited ... for about 5 minutes before my number was called/displayed and I went over to collect my tray. 

Chicken Chop Baked Rice, RM9.90

A look at the meat

Well, a thin layer of rice filled the oblong ceramic platter and the rice was moist with the cream sauce. After tasting it, I found the rice to be quite yum .... tasted mild of cream and slightly of herbs. The stringy melted mozarella cheese bound the rice together. The boneless chicken thigh, too, was well-marinated and was baked till crisp on the outside. Not bad at all. I ate more of the rice than I intended to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...