Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nando's

It's been a while since I went to Nando's. I was at the outlet at Pavillion KL. At about 1.30 p.m., the restaurant was busy. Yet, I could secure a table.

Sauces and shakers on the table

I ordered a Hot Peri-peri flame-grilled chicken quarter. I specifically asked for thigh, and the restaurant obliged. 

I then chose 2 sides to go with my chicken. I wanted the Three Bean Salad but they did not have it. Instead I chose the spinach and a salad. No carbs for me ;p

My platter, RM 17.90

Well, I did not wait for long for my food. After snapping some pictures, I tucked in.

The hot peri-peri chicken was not spicy for me at all. But I did enjoy the smoky flavour of the juicy chicken. I attempted to make the chicken more spicy by adding some more bottled peri-peri sauce to the meat. Hmn ... and I regretted it ... cause the tangy bottled sauce spoilt its natural flame-grilled flavour. Next time, I'd do without the extra sauces. 

The salad was lightly dressed in vinaigrette and herbs, and was rather refreshing. I did not like the Afro-Portuguese spinach with tomatoes and onions though.

I had a pot of camomile tea to go with my meal, RM 6.90

And there was 10% service charge and 6% service charge. So I paid RM 28.75 for lunch. Pricey, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...