Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OPI NL G15 Deutsch You Want Me Baby?

"You haven't come for a long time," Sammy said as soon as I walked in. Lols. Indeed. Sammy had moved upstairs from her previous outlet and I did not even know it.

Well, the last pedicure I did was in July.

Sometime after that, one of my toe nails came off. I think it was due to my footwear. Though it was not painful, I waited for it to grow out, and it sure took many months. Sigh.

Now that it has grown out, I can have pretty coloured nails once more.

Today, I decided to wear a bright, eye-caching colour.

So I chose from the latest OPI Fall 2012 colours - the OPI German collection, NL G15, a colour named Deutsch You Want Me Baby?


"Copper," said Sammy.

Indeed. This is a rich orange and red shimmer. It was a bold, bright and sexy colour. As I looked at it, however, it reminded me of henna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...