Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fish Ice Cream

Hmn ... what's in there?

There was a Korean food fair at Giant Viva the other day ... and we decided to have fish ice-cream. Each cost RM4.90. Hmn ... I had to pay RM8.00 for a similar ice-cream the other day in Kuching. 

The friendly auntie at the fair enquired if I wanted to eat them on the spot. If not, she could provide me with a cooler bag. It would keep my ice-cream frozen for about an hour and a half. 

Cooler bag

Fish ice-cream peeking out ... ;p

Ta da!

What a cutesy fish ...

Thin layers of wafer sandwiched with vanilla ice-cream and red bean ... not too sweet and with the rich taste of red adzuki beans ... these ice-cream made a satisfying dessert. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...