Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Stroll At Taman Awam

It was drizzling but we made our way to Taman Awam anyway. I hadn't really ventured here before even though I had been in Miri for the longest time ....

And so I was pleasantly surprise by the well-kept gardens and landscape ..... if only it had not been drizzling, I guessed I would walk longer ....




That evening, we had our dinner here, and all the food was good! I would recommend all the dishes I ate here ....

Stir-fry free-range chicken with ginger and soy

Stir-fry midin with red wine

Stir-fry squids with sambal

Sea cucumber thick soup

Assam curry fish

Deep-fried pork

Assorted mushrooms stir-fry

To cut the long story short, I enjoyed my walk, and of course my meal here. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...