Friday, April 18, 2014

Namoo On The Park

It was my first time to Publika ... and I loved these artistic structures scattered around the area .... `



We just wanted to have a drink .... and after considering a few outlets, we settled on Namoo On The Park ... Namoo? Hmn ... doesn't that mean "tree" in Korean?

Love the waiting area ... 

We sat facing the little play area outside the bistro ... and it was rather dim, with just a lantern on the table .... we ordered ....

 Cafe Latte

 Green Tea Latte

I think the coffee was much nicer than the tea. The tea tasted way too mild. I honestly could taste only the milk .... 

 Mat Tang
This was honey glazed sweet potatoes, pumpkin and nuts with Yuza marmalade; It was quite enjoyable, especially when eaten hot! 

I did like the ambience here .... it would be cool to just chill out and relax after a long day ........ we did not say for long, however, and it was a long drive back ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...