Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Not So Fun

Hmn .... I normally liked steamboat dinners .... but that day, I found it tiring and troublesome to cook the food myself ..... perhaps I was feeling tired.

We were at 883 Steamboat and Grill .... at Permyjaya. So far it was, and we would never go there normally. For RM25.00, we could eat all that we wanted. But of course, we had to cook them first. The ingredients were a lot! And there were lotsa types of dips too ....

Lotsa ingredients cooking on the grill and hotpot .... 

I couldn't tell what's what as there were no labels .... and I left it to the others to take the ingredients from the counters .... I guessed I must had been very tired. I would have to go back there someday to slowly savour cooking and eating all the food I could! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...