Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Red Mango

I wanted some frozen yogurt that afternoon .... and when I saw a banner advertising Red Mango, I headed there ....

The small outlet is located on the 4th floor annex building. facing Chatime and Dome's. There weren't many flavours available .... only original, strawberry and mango.I was given a little sampler .... and I chose to have the strawberry flavoured one.


Yummy ... 

The frozen yogurt was smooth and lightly flavoured. It was rather enjoyable. 

 Finished in no time ... 

Loved the view too ... I just love hanging out and watching people, while enjoying a delectable dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...