Monday, April 21, 2014

Desserts @ Marriott

I received the most ecstatic of news that day. I was leaving. For good. In 2 weeks. Goodness. I had to start packing my stuff. How would I bring them all home to Kuching? How would I bring my car?

Lots of thoughts flew by me ..... but at the moment, I was still tottering between happiness and disbelief. I was happy to leave. And yet, I did not believe that I actually got to leave ......

Well, AT had mixed feelings about me leaving .... for one, we were makan and lepak buddies ....  and guess he had to look for another person to hang out with in the future. But that night, AT brought me out to celebrate.

We headed to Marriott Hotel .....

Affogato
This is a shot of espresso with ice-cream. Lols .... AT did not like it after the ice-cream melted ... duh of course it would melt ..... 

Our selection of desserts at half price .... it was really worth it .... 

Sugar doughnut .... 


Blueberry muffin 

Rich cheesecake .... 

Love all the sweets ......


And love the quiet atmosphere where we could talk .... I was glad that AT could share my happiness. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...