Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dinner @ Wang Lao Er

This was the second time I had dinner here. But this time, the food was more enjoyable than my previous experience. The first time, I did not like the food at all .... perhaps we ordered the wrong items.

That evening, however, we had .....

Mapo Tofu
I liked the spicy and sour dish, which was quite full of flavour, in fact .... 

Stir-fried pork with ginger
This dish was also good, the meat tender and nicely flavoured with ginger ... 

Bittergourd with egg
I liked the moistness of this dish .... 

I quite enjoyed sitting outside the shop to chit chat after the meal ....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, mind to tell where is this restaurant locate at? If can please give the address. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't think it's a restaurant, it's just a normal coffee shop / eatery. It's right opposite the Permaisuri Imperial City Mall.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...