Thursday, April 10, 2014

Secret Recipe For Supper

Bro suggested that we go for supper .... and nearby there was a Secret Recipe outlet. It was about 9.00 p.m., and there were lots of people at this nice-looking outlet.

And we settled for ....

Hot green tea ...

Turkish Indulgence
I thought this cake would be cloyingly sweet, but it wasn't, and in the end I did enjoy the medley of textures and flavours of the cake. I liked the crunchy pistachios, combined with the soft chewy marshmallows, aromatic rose-flavoured candy, choc and cream. A very interesting combination, and one that I could easily fall in love with too! 

Black Pepper Lamb Pie

The filling .... 
The pie was alright, I suppose. I just thought it was a bit dry.

I also bought some cakes home for the folks ..... 

Moist chocolate cake 

New York Baked Cheesecake

Both the cakes were quite yum, actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...