Monday, April 7, 2014

MH2531 to Kuala Lumpur

The plane was new and comfy .... but given the recent incident about the disappearance of MH370, I could not help but feel slightly anxious about flying this time. The flight departed 10 minutes late ... but it was not a problem as long as it was safe.

Half an hour into the flight, we were served our meals .... it was fish with rice, or chicken with murtabak. I chose the fish.

The meal box was getting more pathetic, eh? 

Fish curry, with rice and vegetables
But at least the food tasted yum. I had to be hungry, as I finished almost everything. Dessert was a small slice of layered cake which was really sweet. I downed everything with a little glass of juice and water too.

I love the in-flight entertainment with a wide selection of movies to choose from. I chose Rio .... and was suitably entertained. My anxiety was forgotten as I laughed at the witty dialogues .... I love this movie which I did not finish as the plane landed. 

Watching Rio on small screen .... 

Thereafter, I jumped aboard the KLIA Express and alighted at Bandar Tasik Selatan .... it was a 15 minutes drive home. Back home, I finished watching Rio on bro's media centre .... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...