Thursday, April 17, 2014

Awet Thai

It's my first time at this Thai restaurant, and I had quite a pleasant experience. I enjoyed all the food we ordered, all tasted significantly tangy and spicy and aromatic. Here are what we had that evening ....

Rice ... there were free re-fills, and so one could eat as much as they liked. The spicy and tangy dishes would cause one to eat more rice than usual ... lols ....

Papaya salad
 Loved the refreshing and appetising flavours of  this salad, The shredded young papaya, tomatoes and long beans provided plenty of texture. The dish was sweet and sour, and induced my appetite indeed.  

 Tom Yum Soup
Loved this seafood soup, which was full of flavour. Glad I ordered.

 House Specialty Grilled Pork Neck Meat
This had to be my favourite; the meat was juicy and tender and just mildly flavoured to retain its natural sweetness. Dip into the spicy and tangy chilli sauce .... and yums .... recommended

 Thai-style steamed Siakap
The broth was aromatic and tangy ..... and flavoured the fish wonderfully. Like.


French beans stir-fry
The vegetables were crunchy and yums .... 

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...