Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Philips Air Fryer

Bro and Sil bought a Philips Air Fryer and had been using it to cook regularly. It was really easy to airfry meats. I'd seen them post pictures on the social media, but this time, I got to try the food cooked in the Air Fryer.

Just placed seasoned chicken thighs into the tray ...
Sil seasoned the chicken thighs with rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper. 

Air fry for 15 minutes before turning the chicken over to brown the other side of it .... 

Serve. Yums. 
The meat was not dry and tough at all .... in fact, I thought it cooked perfectly well. 

Mom then coated pieces of marinated chicken wings with a bit of flour ....

And there was fried chicken
Of course, it was not as crispy as those deep-fried in oil, but this version is definitely healthier.

Next, Mom de-boned chicken thighs and marinated them in ginger and shallot juice ... that's her favourite recipe ....  

Juicy and tender grilled chicken thigh fillets .... 

So, yes, I do think that the Philips Air Fryer is very convenient to use! Perhaps I should get one for myself too? Hmn ..... ponder, ponder, ponder .... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really it is very good. I cooked this recipe for my Family. My husband & Children are so happy for this recipe. I want to learn about another recipe. Have you another air fryer blog ?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...