Monday, November 3, 2014

Back To Bake & Brew

I brought Bro, Sil and Berry to Bake & Brew at Jalan Mendu. I had an iced latte .... and we shared the strawberry cheesecake and an apple walnut cake.

Iced latte, strawberry cheescake & walnut apple cake

The drink was alright, but I did not like the strawberry cheesecake. Bro thought the walnut apple cake was too dry. 

D and I went back the other night .... and the cafe was devoid of any customers at all ... but anyway, we had .... 

 A slice of hazelnut blondie with chocolate ice-cream, and also a pot of chamomile tea. 

The cake was served warm, after being heated up in the microwave. Probably that's why it was dry ... The hazelnut blondie was sweet, chocolate-y and had whole hazelnuts in there; I quite like the texture, but yes, it was rather dry.

Anyway,  I quite like this place to chill ... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...