Saturday, November 22, 2014

Coffee Clinic Again

AT was in town for a meeting. So after dinner, we went for a drink. I told him we'd go to the clinic, and he thought it was a medical clinic. When in fact, we went to Coffee Clinic. Lol.

AT ordered an affogato .... which was a shot of espresso with ice-cream.

 Affogato, served with biscotti, RM7.90

AT loved the biscuit ... but did not comment about the drink. Lol. On the other hand, I loved my ice-blended Japanese green tea .... 

 Ice-blended Japanese green tea, RM11.00

I finished the drink so quickly .... that AT wanted to buy me another one. 2 glasses would be too much, so I stopped AT from doing so. 

Cheese Crepe Cake, RM9.50

We had a cheese crepe cake to share. According to the staff, the cake was freshly made. AT liked it, but he preferred it chilled. I thought there was too much cream on the cake. It was delectable, no doubt, but it was sinful, and we left it unfinished.

At Coffee Clinic, I loved to sit outside of the shop .... but there could be lots of mosquitoes there. Do go with a mosquito patch or insect repellent ....

It's my second visit to this coffee outlet, where they insist that one's blood type is "Coffee". Lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...