Friday, November 28, 2014

Supper @ Lok Lok

Cafe Cafe?

Ok.

Have you eaten?

Yes.

Then why go Cafe Cafe? Let's go Lok Lok. :P

D indulged me. Hmn .... D had been indulgent lately.

So while we were on the way, D was telling me about a fuming mad client who stormed into his office that afternoon, and failing to resolve an issue had broken a phone in his meeting room, and even attempted to manhandle him. Lucky for him, the cleaning lady had the sense to come between D and the client .... or else I'd not be surprise if either one or even both of them ended up in bruises.

Lol .... now D isn't the violent type .... just that he's probably influenced by the protagonists in all the violent movies we'd watched lately, from The Equalizer to Kung Fu Jungle.

Teh O & Iced Lemon Tea

 Lok Lok, RM2.00 per stick 
The skewers were not properly drained .... a bit wet tonight, so that was a little unpleasant.

 I love the sweet and spicy dipping sauce ... 

Playing with D's new phone .... 


Was telling D I loved the Chee Cheong Fun ... must bring him back here to try next time. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...