Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Love Going To Foody Goody But ...

I brought AT to try the kueh chap at Foody Goody, Jalan Stutong. AT, after eating the kueh chap, found that it was not very much to his liking .... guess he had eaten a better version. He also said that the offal wasn't braised well ... not sure what he meant, though. Not powdery enough? Or not tender enough? Lol.

 Kueh Chap, RM5.00

I bought us 2 pieces of youtiao and a vegetable fritter, RM2.60. 

 Vegetable fritter, youtiao

I told AT how much I loved the youtiao. I thought about it often .... and made myself come every weekend to buy it. At first, AT said he did not eat youtiao (duh! roll eyes! how can someone not eat youtiao?). But after he ate a piece, he seemed to like it though. He helpfully finished the youtiao for me in no time. The vegetable fritter was nice too, but not as addictive as the youtiao

Besides the youtiao, I had laksa.

 Sarawak Laksa, RM6.50

The Sarawak Laksa was very satisfying indeed. The broth was spicy and very rich indeed. 

 Take another peek .... 

Possibly I'd think about the laksa during the week days and come back for me in the weekend. Lol. Because I told AT that my relatives were selling beef noodles here, AT decided to patronise. 



AT's verdict? Hmn ..... he still preferred Nancy's. Lol. Read here and here for Nancy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...