Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week Nights

D and I have been going out a lot after work; well, actually, I tagged along voluntarily while he ran errands. Lol. First up ..... dinner ....

 Kolo Mee @ Yong Kwang, Kenyalang Park
This noodles has a distinctive flavour, But that evening, the char siew was already stale .... D left them uneaten. Eew. How could they serve stale meat? 

After the meal, D decided on a whim to buy a new cover for his new phone. Hence we went to Cityone Mega Mall where he managed to buy one. He was as happy as a boy with his new toy. Lols. 

On Wednesday, he decided to change service provider .... so after work we went to The Spring, where there was Blue Cube. The procedure took but a short while ...

I never liked the drinks at Food Bazaar, so I bought Chatime for us .... 

 Chatime Cocoa Latte and Pearl Milk Tea

While D ate the Dry Ban Mian, I enjoyed my drink. 



Then on Friday, we had to go back to Blue Cube because the data plan did not work ..... 

Dry Beef Noodles for D ... 

Oh ..... and H & M is opened. Yayy! D and I did go and have a look ..... but we both did not buy anything. Next time. :P

2 comments:

  1. Don't intend to be mean to that kolo mee stall, but I too have experienced the stale problem.. bleh.. I think they don't have a freezer of their own and often resort to putting ice onto their easy-to-turn-bad food items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hans, I've only eaten there in the mornings, and the noodles always seemed fine at the time. And I loved the pulut panggang at the shop, RM0.80 per piece.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...