Sunday, November 30, 2014

Not According To Time ..

This cutie had been attracting a lot of attention at GSC .... 

I've always had a pleasant time watching movies at GSC Kuching .... D and I normally went on Sunday evenings. But one time, the movie started ahead of time, and it prompted me to lodge a complaint. 


Dear GSC,

On Sunday 02 Nov 2014 at 6.40 pm, I purchased 2 tickets for Northmen : A Viking Saga. The movie was scheduled at 6.45 pm.

However, upon entering the hall at 6.43 pm, I was surprise that the movie had already begun. As I sat down to watch it, I realised that it had to start at least 10 minutes ahead. I had missed a good chunk of the beginning of the movie - the shipwreck and the vikings' capture of the heroine.

As a regular GSC movie-goer, this is the first occasion that this has ever happened to me, though I firmly hold that it SHOULD NOT have happened in the first place. This experience has totally ruined my enjoyment of the movie as it is. 

I hope that this matter will be investigated, and measures will be taken to ensure that movies will be shown at their stipulated times.



And I was glad that they did investigate and reply ....  



Dear Ms X, 

Thank you for your feedback.

Our sincerely apologize for your bad experience while visiting our location in Kuching recently.
After investigate we found the technician on duty have mistakenly set the wrong time to auto start.
We have inform the manager concern to make sure the projector machine is being set on time
To start the movie.

Regards.


It's been a few weeks now .... and D and I had since watched 3 movies after this incident .... and we found that they'd had started their movies promptly or later than the stated times. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...