Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Desserts @ Boon Khai Delights

AT thought SOHO would be a good place to have ABC. We went to Boon Khai Delights, where he ordered ....

ABC Special with Strawberry ice-cream, RM5.50; and another ABC Special 

AT tried to make me eat the one with ice-cream, but I disliked it and opted to eat the bowl without the ice-cream. Inside the shaved ice were corn, 2 cubes of pineapples, 2 pieces of longan and lychee each, and strips of jelly .... Not my favourite ingredients for ABC. I preferred the traditional type of ABC without the canned fruits.

I think perhaps AT did not order the right thing .... but we both thought that the ABC here was rather pricey. Snacks were available too ... but we were still full from our seafood meal to eat anything. Not sure if I'd like to come back here ...... as the staff looked quite unfriendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...