Saturday, November 8, 2014

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

That evening, D and I headed to where he dubbed "my favourite mall" a.k.a. The Spring. Our intention that evening was to visit the Honda road show .... where we spent some time viewing a few models of the cars on display. Sigh. Decisions, decisions. I felt that the cars were too expensive for my modest income, despite the rebates that I could get. It was tempting. I wanted. But I was reluctant to pay a huge sum each month for it. Sigh.

D's dinner
Ox Bone Soup, RM6.00
I had a sip of the broth .... and was glad that it was not too salty .... 

Perhaps because of that indecisiveness, I had a strong urge for a cuppa. Lol. It's either that or maybe cause I'd not have a single cup of coffee for the whole day. Now, I'm not addicted to coffee .... but I just felt like it at the time.

D often said people drank at "branded" cafes in order to be seen. Lol. He would rather not patronise and much preferred coffee at local kopitiams. But on this rare occasion, I was glad that he came with me without making a fuss. Lol.

Cafe & Vanilla Lattes 

I liked my cafe latte .... and D did not complain about his vanilla latte. It was nice to sit down and chit chat here ..... Buy. Not buy. Buy. Not buy. Buy. Not buy ...... sigh. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...