Friday, November 21, 2014

Coffee Clinic

Its name has amused me to no end .... and I fancy curing my urge for a cuppa here. I asked D to bring me to The Coffee Clinic, and he was nice enough to indulge me.

Well, this little cafe

It was about 8.00 p.m., and the little outlet had not that many customers yet ...

D and I placed our order, and then had our drinks delivered to us. We sat outside, where it was pleasantly windy .... I fancy drinking coffee underneath the stars ..... the downside? Well, there were mosquitoes flying around .... got myself bitten on the legs!

D's green tea latte ... 

My cafe latte 

D thought we were both too old to hang out at a swanky little cafe like this ... but of course, I disagreed. We could hang out anywhere we wanted. Anyway, we paid RM20.00 for 2 drinks. I liked it a lot here. Will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...