Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Georg Peck

I've been wanting to try the drinks at Georg Peck for the longest time. It's one of those chain drinks store from Taiwan, with fruit smoothie as its main product.

I went for a drink with CM one afternoon.

Fresh Tomato and Honey Ice-blended
This is the signature drink here; CM liked it a lot.

I had an old boring Jasmine tea with slight sugar ... I quite liked my drink too as it has this very fragrant aroma and was pleasing to the palate. 

QQ Waffle
CM was hungry so she ordered a QQ waffle .... such a tiny piece of waffle, really! The texture was very nice, though, for it was chewy like mochi. I had a bit of the waffle and liked it too! 

My second visit was with D one evening .....

 D had a iced black tea while I had a plum tea ..... I liked my plum tea a lot too as it had a prominent tangy flavour of sour plum. Very pleasant and enjoyable to drink.

Attempt at artistic shot .... lol ... 

D made fun of us being the only uncle and auntie there at the outlet .... when all around us were people who exuberated in youthfulness. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...