Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cabbage Soup

Hmn. I was a bit under the weather these few days. Somehow, my health had not been that good this year. It was only 2 months ago that I went to the doc's for medication, and now it seemed to be recurring. That is not great at all.

So, when I get sick, I like to have something hot and soupy like a bowl of old school cabbage soup.

Dinner ...

So it's pretty easy to prepare, my type of cooking which required no attention. Just dump cleaned chicken into a pot together with some wolfberries. Sometimes, I'd add a few pieces of dried scallop for extra flavour. Then, I'd let it boil and boil away I like to skim off the fat from the soup before throwing in the cabbage. Then boil again for a while, season and serve it hot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...