Saturday, September 29, 2012

French Toasts

I have been in a pretty foul mood, and I do see that it is going to last for a long, long while. So angst made me go make myself some French Toasts ...

French Toasts

Actually, it was my first time making, but this was something which required no skill nor recipe. I broke a large egg, added in a bit of milk and beat the mixture till fluffy. Then I cut the bread into triangles and soaked them in the egg and milk mixture. Then I heated the pan and added a bit of butter in there and pan-fried them till browned. Finally, I drizzled some condensed milk on them.  

Taste wise, not bad. I'd add a pinch of salt next time, though. And I'd pressed my bread more next time to result in thinner and crispier toasts. And the toasts were ultra filling. I'd only eaten 2 pieces before I felt bloated! Maybe it was due to my misery .... perhaps I'd wallop everything if I were in a good mood. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...