Friday, September 7, 2012

Back For More

My colleague must have been real bored ... and so we headed to Smoke House for more pork! Yum ...


Pork Burger

We did not drink so much this time around, but I thought the meat was much tastier compared to previously. The burger too tasted really great as it was made to order. The pork patty was soft and subtlely spiced, and coated with a yummy barbecue sauce. The smoky flavour from the grill was also there ... yum ...

There were also ribs and spaghetti marinara, but I only found out about them much later ... so I did not get to try them. Next time,, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...