Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mutton Briyani

Banana Leaf Restaurant & Cafe had its management changed. That was what I was told. Since then, I'd not visited the restaurant, so I thought I would give it a try.

I wanted to have a briyani set meal, but was persuaded to try the mutton briyani.

Mutton Briyani

Well, I thought at first that the mutton was cooked together with the rice, but was disappointed that it was not. It was just the normal briyani sandwiched with mutton chunks, and served with pickles and a papadum on the side. Hmn .... taste wise however, I did like all the items, from the rice to the mutton to the pickles and the papadum. Still, I'd go for my set meal next time cause I'd like to have the other vegetables as well, such as the bitter gourd chips and all. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...