Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ritz Toasted Chips

My colleague bought it from Brunei when he went there during the recent holidays, and gave me a packet. How sweet of him.


"Biscuit that tastes like potato chips," he said. But certainly healthier, I would assume as it the chips are toasted and not fried.  They are made with 40% less fat than potato chips, and also packed with  ALA Omega 3-fatty acids.


Apparently, there are many flavours, and the packet which my friend gave me was the Dairyland Cheddar Toasted Chips

Back at home, I ripped open the biscuits ....


Fresh, crispy and crunchy, the biscuits were thin and tasted slightly sweet. Each biscuit is coated with orange-coloured cheddar powder which gave the biscuit some saltiness. They were not too salty though.

I'd not say that I was crazy about these biscuit chips. I'd not be eager to buy them, I suppose. But anyway, they became my tv snack for many nights .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...