Monday, September 10, 2012

Butter Cookies

My little niece loved these butter cookies. Such a tiny little creature could devour 4 pieces at one go. Then she'd tell aunt that the cookies were yum ... lols .... so adorable.

Last week, when I was grocery shopping, I saw that the Coppenrath range of cookies were on sale. At RM2.99 a pack, I thought it was really a steal. Of course, with the expiry date nearing, the supermarket had to get rid of the stock at bargain prices.


The cookies were buttery, and had this melt-in-the-mouth quality. I loved them too. The regular version, which came in a red packaging, was very sweet, though. The diet variety was in a white packaging, and the cookies were less sweet but still as yummy.

The following week, when I went back to the supermarket, they cookies were selling for only RM1.99. Goodness! That was even cheaper than locally made ones. So why not buy some, even though the expiry date was near?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...