Saturday, September 8, 2012

Snacks @ Servay Hypermarket

I was a bit peeved today as I had gone to Servay Hypermarket to buy fruits. And guess that? The weighing machine stalled, and NO ONE could purchase anything which needed to be weighed. How inefficient. Wasn't there a spare?

I asked the staff whether I could weigh my apples at the poultry section, and they said no. I could not fathom why. Why not? Was it policy? Didn't it require just for the staff to punch a few numbers into the machine and the bar code will be printed? Urgh! I was not the only one who was annoyed. Everyone else was too.

So in the end, I purchased some snacks at the hot food counter near the cash registers. I bought ...


Actually, I had always liked the deep-fried fishballs. Today I decided to try the tempura chicken as well and I did like them, especially when eaten with chilli sauce. Hmn, each skewer cost me RM1.50, and the best thing was that I did not have to deep-fry them myself.

However, these snacks weren't very healthy, and should not be consumed too often and in large quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...