Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Breakfast @ Song Corner

AT and I headed for breakfast at Song Corner ... because I wanted to eat Aunt Angela's laksa. There were many coffee shops there at the Stutong Commercial Centre, a busy place indeed in the morning.


Regular Sarawak Laksa, RM6.00
The presentation was good, and the taste of the gravy was alright - lemak indeed. But it could do with more gravy .... perhaps just half of another scoop. The prawns were succulent; not bad indeed was the laksa, but it was certainly not the best in Kuching, and it did not leave me craving for more. 

AT ordered from the next to Aunt Angela' .....

Sharon Handmade Noodles
I loved the springy noodles a lot as they were coated in very aromatic oil and sauces ... The fish balls and fish cake slices were also springy and delicious; I liked the chicken slices, but AT did not. I'd not hesitate to order the noodles here next time.

I also ordered popiah to share ..... 

Popiah 

Freshly wrapped and yummy
I loved this :))

This was a pleasant place for breakfast ..... AT and I sat for a while longer to enjoy our coffee .... and then we were off! 

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...