Friday, July 4, 2014

Matang Family Park

Where to? AT asked.

Matang, I replied.

We did not know the way, but the signs were sufficient to bring us to the Matang Family Park. Surprisingly, there were lots of people there as the car parks were full! We had to park by the side of the road ....

And at the entrance, we paid RM4.00 to enter the park ....

Looking down from the deck to where the action is .... I was eager to dip my feet into the water as well! 

There wasn't much of water ..... perhaps it wasn't the rainy season? Not sure ..... 

I made my way carefully down the rocks, slowly ..... as I feared that I would fall if I lost my balance. 

And finally did manage to soak in the cool water, so enjoyable indeed.  

Ahh ..... love the water lots! 

It wasn't every day that I got to be so close to nature .... looking up to see the canopy of trees ... 

Love the lush greenery .... 

A beautiful dragonfly ...

A tadpole ... 

A baby crab .... 

What a majestic butterfly ..... 

We spent about an hour here ..... and then we left. Lovely to revisit after so many years. :)) 

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...