Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shan City Kopitiam

What a long morning .... we'd zipped here and there, and then we'd gone to City One for a movie .... and I was hungry after that.

We headed to Fullhouse .... but exited after we flipped through the menu. Hmn .... no offence but I did not feel like having fusion food ...

We merely drove across the road and I picked Shan City Kopitiam to have a meal ....


Our drinks, lime juice and teh c

Snow fungus and longan dessert

The condiment : pickled chilli in soy, blended chilli, and chilli flakes

Ban mian in soup

Yummy .....

I thought the bowl of banmian looked really good and it did taste really good too. I especially loved the soup very, very much. 

Dry banmian, served with a separate bowl of soup 

I added in lots and lots of chilli flakes and yet I did not find the noodles to be spicy at all .. 

Of the two types of banmian, I think the soupy version is yummier. Hence, I would recommend that, rather than the dried version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...