Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Exploring KLIA 2

Since lunch pretty much disappointed me, and I hardly ate anything, I was really, really hungry. Food choices were aplenty here .... Dome's, Nando's, Texas Chicken, Burger King, Nyonya Colours, Marrybrown, KFC, just to name a few .... but I ended up at the food court called Quizinn.

Here, there were plenty of stalls serving Chinese mixed rice, claypot and sizzling rice and noodles, Nasi Kandar, Arabian fare, and so on. I was tempted by a banner adversiting Char Kueh Tiaw .... and that was exactly what I ordered.

Char Kueh Tiaw, RM10.50 after tax
Well .... portion was reasonably large, and besides the flat rice noodles and the beansprouts, there were egg, fishcake slices, and teeny cockles. Taste wise, this Char Kueh Tiaw wasn't great .... because I needed to add condiments like chilli sauce and soy sauce to it ..... 

My Tray
From the drinks stall, I ordered a barley, for RM2.10; it was supposed to cost RM2.50 ... but there was a discount somehow ....

At Gateway, I bought .... 

Auntie Anne's pretzels!

It was so great that I no longer had to travel all the way to KL to enjoy these pretzels! 

Inside the departure hall, I bought a bottle of water and got chocolates for free! Yippie.


Bottled water comes with free chocolates

Cookies and cream @ Baskin Robbins
Glad that I could even enjoy gourmet ice-cream at KLIA2

Though the flight was slightly delayed, I was happy to linger around .... as KLIA 2 was definitely more happening compared to LCCT before. :P

2 comments:

  1. I had Teh ais and mee hoon at Kopitiam quizinn food court. Good food

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...