Friday, July 11, 2014

Curry Rice @ Fu Cafe

AT wanted to buy something back for his mom's lunch.

I suggested curry rice because we were nearby.

Of course, I want to eat too! So we ordered a plate to share ....

Curry Rice, RM5.00

The curry was indeed very fragrant ..... and as soon as the plate was placed before me, it induced my appetite. The plate consisted of plain white rice, with a steamed chicken drumstick, braised sweet soy pork, a fried egg, some green long beans.

I found the rice to be too soft, actually, and there were lumps which I did not like. While I liked the aromatic curry, I did not like its starchy texture.

Overall, it was not bad, to say the least. AT liked it. Me? Hmn .... still don't like the starch. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...