Thursday, July 31, 2014

Getting to Know Them

Sports Day ended rather early ... so 2 of my colleagues and I went to Sushi King for lunch, and in the process I got to know them better. One of them was teaching in the afternoon, and I swore I had never noticed or seen her before! Lol. I was not observant at all!

Among the food that we had were ....

Edamame

Ikura Gunkan

Salmon Roll

Ebi Fry

Chuka Iidako

An hour and three bloated stomachs later ....

Our mini tower

That was all we could muster .... not so many plates, eh? Lols. And I made 2 new friends. Happy.

2 comments:

  1. it has been years since I last had sushi king....probably nowadays we have Sakae Sushi, Sushi Zanmai etc...that got us with more options than the good ol' sushi king.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also much prefer sushi zanmai ... but alas not available in kuching.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...