Saturday, July 12, 2014

MH2513 to Kuala Lumpur

There was the slightest delay, but overall, the flight was rather smooth-sailing. Lunch was served shortly after we were in the air, and it was a simple affair.

 Boxed lunch and a glass of Coke

 I had Ayam Masak Merah with rice and vegetables ... 

And here's a closer look ... 
The sauce which coated the chicken tasted very prominently of spices ... that of cardamoms and cloves. A little to overpowering, actually. 

I was hungry, so I did eat almost everything .... except the rice. It did not whet my appetite though ..... and as soon as I got to KL Sentral ..... 

 Yummy Subway Club sandwich .. 

Messy goodness ... 

What's not so good was that the bread was a bit burnt ..... so it was a bit bitter .... otherwise, the sandwich would have been totally enjoyable. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...