Sunday, July 13, 2014

Midvalley Megamall

Bro asked me to pick a mall.

I picked Midvalley Megamall. On a Saturday, needless to say, the mall was sure packed. People were queuing up everywhere .... especially at the eateries. We decided to have lunch at Burger King .... where we ordered 3 Whopper Junior meals.

Whopper Junior meal sets

Whopper Junior
Sometimes, the burger wasn't nice, but the other day, it did tasted alright. I loved it. 

Thereafter, it was a stroll at the malls - Midvalley and The Gardens .... 

Love the robots on display .... 

Yayy! Optimus Prime 

But of course, lots of people crowded the robots ..... and took turns taking photographs. Lots of people as well were queuing up at the fitting rooms at many outlets, such as at Uniqlo and even at Isetan! I bought a blouse and a pair of shorts. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...