Monday, July 28, 2014

Seafood Cheese Baked Rice

I have been wanting to make cheese baked rice for so long! It wasn't difficult .... just that I did not have the opportunity ....

Till today! And I was really happy with the result ...

Seafood cheese baked rice

Yummy .... even Mom said it was delicious! I was really happy. 

***

And it's all so easy to make. 

 First, I stir-fried the rice with butter, garlic, some seafood, chives and pepper. I merely seasoned the rice with some black pepper. 

 Then I dished the rice into a baking dish ... 

I spooned some Campbell mushroom soup over the rice before covering it with Mozarella cheese. Then I popped it into the Philips Airfryer and air-fried it for 8 minutes on 180 degrees.

The result was really great! And the taste was of course, yummy. I was happy. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...